Zodiac: Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius
Chakra: Base, Heart, Purifies and Energizes all
- Named for the seed of the pomegranate, granatum, it is said to be good luck to be given a Garnet, but bad luck to steal one.
- 500 years ago it was used to drive off phantoms and demons.
- Traditionally used for engagement rings, Garnet inspires love and devotion.
- It is an energizing stone that protects you, and it is said to warn of approaching danger.
- Opens the heart and bestows self-confidence.
- Balances the sex drive and alleviates emotional disharmony.
- Useful in crisis, Garnet is helpful in situations where there seems to be no way out of where life has fragmented or is traumatic.
- It brings joy and hope to the wearer and helps lessen the anger directed at oneself.
- Garnet activates other crystals, amplifying their effect.
- An excellent stone for grounding and manifestation.
- Garnet is a sensual stone, it represents primordial fire, the creation of the world out of chaos purification and love. It is a stone of strong, intense feelings.
- Attracting Love
- Self Worth
- Heart Opener